Monitoring and tracking of human intervention at farm using Tableau Dashboard
Client: Global provider of agricultural science and technology
Our Expertise: Business Intelligence
Technology Used: Tableau, C# to load API responses SQL server
The client was looking for a technological solution to get the most recent information about the re-entry to the farms. It was necessary for Applicators to schedule the upcoming activities. There are farm entry restrictions to humans after spraying the disinfectants/pesticides (active ingredients) in the farms. As the number of farms and area covered is huge, it’s very difficult to track and schedule the re-entries to each farm.
- We developed a custom solution using C# to call the APIs to get the data related to re-entry restrictions, to comply with US Agricultural Laws and Regulations. *
- It was responsible to store the collected data into the central SQL database post data cleaning and other data transformations.
- As the client was already using Tableau as a data visualization tool, we recommended using the same and developed the dashboard.
- A Comprehensive dashboard with various data filters and map visuals helped users to navigate quickly and easily to the desired information.
- Re-Entry dashboard highlighted restricted Farms in RED and Safe in GREEN color on Tableau Map along with the re-entry time schedules.